You are here
Versatile, Economical Means of Forming Concrete
- One piece unit no stapling, taping or banding. Unit is self locking.
- Ends are closed no need for end closures. No leakage of concrete.
- High vertical strength 1200 pounds per Sq. Ft.
- Lateral stability no side bracing required.
- Easy assembly.
- Requires only one man to assemble.
Deslauriers Box Voids can be used to create a void area under load bearing beams or slabs allowing space for soil expansion.
Box Void forms are designed to hold up the weight of fresh concrete long enough for the concrete to cure and support itself on piers or beams. Since it is a paper product, it absorbs the moisture of the surrounding soil and concrete and it's supportive strength gradually diminishes.
Box Voids can be quickly and easily assembled on site with no special tools. They are available in the following sizes: 12" wide by depths of 4" and 6" by 4'-0 lengths. They are made from double faced corrugated fiberboard, wax coated and laminated.
Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment.