You are here
CIPPOC (Cast-In-Place-Punch-Out Cylncore)
CIPPOC's are a simple and economical method of determining the in-place strength of poured concrete for various structural elements, without the expense of coring and the uncertainty of separately cast and cured test cylinders.
- Eliminates the danger of coring through post tensioning cables.
- Form slab penetrations for electrical, plumbing and drainage while obtaining samples.
- Units available in 4" x 6" and 4" x 4 ½" sizes. For use in slabs in excess of 5" in thickness.
- CIPPOC's are time proven, ASTM C 873 has been in effect since 1977, and has been successfully implemented on thousands of projects.
- CIPPOC's are packaged 12 units/carton
CIPPOC's are placed in the path of paving operations, filled and left in place until such time as reliable strength data is needed. The test sample comes directly from the work, with identical temperature and curing history as that evident in the slab.
Saves time and money by allowing decisions regarding form removal, reshoring, post tensioning and the application of artificial heat to be made based on actual concrete strengths rather than specified curing times
ASTM Standard Test Method C 873
Compressive Strength of Concrete Cylinders Cast in Place in Cylindrical Molds
Made in USA