You are here
Cure Plus 2
CAT#: CURE PLUS 2
The Cure Plus 2 concrete curing box is thermostatically controlled to ensure specified curing temperatures are maintained during initial field curing for up to 48 hours. Designed to maintain the curing environment in the specified 60°F to 80°F degree range.
- Automatically switches from heat to cold when needed.
- Perfect for curing test specimens in all seasons.
- Adjustable thermostat.
- Accommodates (10) 6x12" cylinders or (24) 4x8" cylinders.
- Light-weight and portable.
- ASTM C31 & AASHTO T-23 compliant.
- Includes MIN/MAX Thermometer (ASTM C1064).
- Plug in to any 120V outlet.
Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment.