You are here
Grout Prism Capping Stand
The Grout Prism Capping Stand makes it easier to center and maintain perpendicularity while capping your specimen.
• Vertical capping guides help ensure samples remain perpendicular during the capping procedure (no more need to use a level, or seat specimens by eye).
• Beveled recess is designed to promote easy removal of capped specimens.
• Accommodates specimens up to 3-1/2” square.
• Capping plate and recessed area are designed to meet ASTM C0617 (Practice for Capping Cylindrical Concrete Specimens) for hardness, thickness and depth.
• Capping recess is designed to conform to the square geometry of grout prisms cast in accordance with ASTM C1019 (Standard Method for Sampling and Testing Grout).