You are here
Econ-O-Shim® 50-Series.....3" x 4" HorseShoe Shim
Refer to pricing notes below
- Color coded thicknesses.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes.
- Excellent compressive strength.
- Save time, money and labor.
- Specify "Econ-o-Shim" for your leveling/alignment requirements.
- Econ-o-Shims are unaffected by microorganisms and alkalis, ground chemicals and liquids.
- Econ-o-Shims will not rust, rot, stain or leach.
|Cat #||Thickness "D"||Color||Package Size|
Prices are per carton. Quantity discounts will apply with combined shim purchases of 5+ and 15+ cartons.
SPECIAL SIZES; PLEASE INQUIRE
When using white urethane based caulk
NOTICE PLEASE READ :
Certain white, urethane based caulk may react with red pigment of the shim, causing a minor discoloration of the caulk.
To determine if there may be a problem, test a small portion of caulk onto a single red shim. After 4 hours, check for color alteration to ensure the caulk is color-safe.
If this problem occurs, please contact the point of purchase.